jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Vegan MoFo 2010: Oven Odyssey Part 1

I was determined to lose my fear of ovens, fire and anything related to gas, so I went shopping and got myself really motivated to make two yummy recipes I'd had my eye on. 


The first one was this Macarona bil Béchamel, or Macaroni with Bechamel Sauce and Mushroom Filling, which you can find in the amazing Alf Hana blog. (Thank you, ladies, this blog is incredible and a great source of info for lovers of Egyptian cuisine who are also vegan.)


My attempt was quite successful. Take a look: 



Bechamel sauce is supposed to be quite greasy, but I'd still like to experiment a bit more to get it lighter. And next time I make it I am going to add lentils to the mushroom mix, so this can be a complete meal.


Yay!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario